Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ANSWER 10

phuang03

註冊日期
2006-07-08
帖子
回覆: ANSWER 10

利用在學校的空堂,我來幫他翻譯一下好了,也能讓更多的朋友看的懂,如果有翻譯錯誤的地方請超級艾佛森同學不要見怪

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANSWER 10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello every kenluer!!! i am superiverson!!!
i am here to write a review on answer 10!! and please give me any suggestion that could improve my review skills thank you !!
well! no more fooling around now let's get start it !

嗨,大家好,我是超級艾佛森,俗話說無事不登三寶殿,今天我來這裡就是為了要發表我對 answer 10 的鞋評,還有請不要吝嗇於給我寶貴的意見,畢竟您的任何一個意見都有可能讓我未來的鞋評寫作更好,好了,不要再東扯西扯了,讓我們開始吧.

STATS
height: 171cm
weight: 68kg
how i play ball: slasher a.k.a broke my own ankle

1 ~ 10, 1 the lowest, 10 the highest

Ankle support: 10

I mean let's not joke around!! An iverson shoes with great ankle support( think about the answer 5 and answer 6)?? come on give me a break!! well no doubt! ANSWER 10 must be one of the best ankle supporting shoe on the market right now!! First of all let's talk about how this shoe protects the ankle for a baller like you and me. The TPU plate which locates at back of yout ankle creats a secure fit that locks in your ankle so your foot will not move around like a pair of Chuck Tayler( converse ) and with the additional inner bootie, its like heaven when you walk around with it !! YET the adjustable Pump system gives the shoes a big bonus by having air surrounding you foot ( air bolloon??) so your ankle will unlikely to rollover!! ( well the strap and the zipper didnt create as much support as i thought so i won't really talk about it)
comments: i really like how the pump system help to create a more secure feel for me. I have had many ankle injuries and the first thing i look for a shoes its the ankle support, and answer 10 gives confidence of slashing into the paint without having second thought of rolling over my ankle.

我必須很認真的告訴您,您能想像艾佛森的個人鞋款有完美的踝部支撐嗎 (想一想 answer 5 and answer 6),別開玩笑了吧,但是無庸置疑的,ANSWER 10 絕對是目前市面上擁有最好的踝部支撐的鞋款之一,先讓我們討論一下這雙鞋是怎樣保護一個像您跟我一樣籃球員的腳踝的,坐落在腳踝正後方的 TPU plate 讓您感覺您的腳踝就好像是被安全的鎖住了一樣,讓您的腳踝不會在鞋內搖來搖去的(某 converse 鞋款),還有,無縫線的內襯讓您穿上它走來走去之後,就感覺好像是先開了套房再在水床上天堂一樣,還有可調整式的 Pump system 給予了這雙鞋大大的加分因為當您穿著它走來走去時您一定可以感受到 air 緊緊的包住了您的腳踝 (氣球),這樣一來您的腳踝就更不會輕易的翻船了.(至於腳踝貼環跟拉鍊則沒有提供我想像中那麼多的包覆感所以我就不在這裡討論這個設計了)
個人意見:我真的很喜歡 the pump system 因為它讓我感覺到了相當大的安全感,我有非常多的腳踝扭傷經驗,所以當我在尋找球鞋時對我最重要的就是踝部的支撐,answer 10 讓我更自信的切入禁區,完全不用擔心有翻船的可能.

Traction: Indoor(8-), outdoor(unknown)

well !! the shoe does provide pretty good traction on a semi dust indoor floor. The small wave like pattern ( also the ten sign but i doubt that it provide any traction), it does give me the traction that i need to cut into the paint, but sometimes it is really hard to have a pull up jump when you are running at a fast speed. It will make you slip a little , and that will probably delay your jumping and the height that you jump will be reduced!!
outdoor?? i have never tried but trust me !! After like 5 weariings ( at least 2 hr of playing) the traction will definitely be worn out!!

嗯,即使是在蠻髒的室內木頭地板上,這一雙鞋仍然很實在的提供了相當好的抓地力,鞋底的小小波浪紋設計 (還有十字紋路的設計不過我對它們所能提供的抓地力感到懷疑),很實在的給予了我切入禁區時所需要的抓地力,但是當您高速奔跑時有些時候非常難全力跳起來,這種設計會讓您感覺有些滑滑的,而且它可能會讓您跳的更慢一些甚至是跳的沒有以前高.
至於室外的抓地力,我還沒在室外試過,但是相信我,只要穿過五次以上 (一次至少兩個小時),這雙鞋一定會失去它的抓地力

Confort: 9

I think most people have experience the PUMP commercial with a shoe saying "i will fit you untill you love me". well ! i am pretty sure i am in love with my Answer 10! I am not really sure what they use on the inner bootie, but i am pretty sure that it does release the heat from your feet pretty well. You can see little holes on the bootie and the inner bootie is really thin. I think the more holes there are the better they release the heat! also the material that surrounds the ankle( i dont know what it is made but its good ) it doesn't get really wet after like a 2 hr of hardcore bball match, it stays dry the whole 2 hrs of playing, and it doesnt rubb off your skin.

我認為大多數的人都有看過 PUMP 的廣告的經驗吧:i will fit you until you love me.嗯,我相當肯定我已經愛上我的 Answer 10 了,雖然我不太知道它們是使用什麼材料來當作內襯,但是我能確定的是那種材料非常有效的將您的腳熱完全排出鞋外,您可以在鞋身上看到很多很小的洞而且鞋的內襯相當的薄,我個人認為越多洞就越能有效的排汗啦,還有腳踝附近所使用的材料 (雖然我不知道那是什麼材料但是那種材料實在是棒),即使我激烈的打了兩個小時籃球之後腳踝處依然保持乾爽,整整兩個小時腳踝處都是乾的,而且完全不會刮傷您寶貴的皮膚.

Cushioning: 10

well it may very from people but from my opinion, it provide a nearly same feel as a zoom air unit, but it is a little bit harder than zoom air , but i like how the DMX foam create a firm but yet bounce feel when i am playing. p.s On eastbay they say the use the bulldogs pow as a blueprint of making the botton for the shoe. And it is said to create a better court feel, although i didnt think it did but then it did create better cushioning than i thought it will.

每個人對這點都會有不同的想法,但是就我個人而言呢,它給我的感覺相當相當接近於 zoom air unit,但是又比 zoom air 來的硬一點點,而且我相當喜歡當我打球時 the DMX foam 提供那軟硬適中的感覺.p.s 在 eastbay 的網站上說這雙鞋的鞋底的設計感是來自於牛頭犬的腳掌,而且這個設計能夠讓使用者有更好的球場反應感,雖然說我一開始並不以為然,但是事實上它的確做到了這一點.

Durability: indoor(7) outdoor(unknown but dont try)

The upper part is extremely durable, it seems to make from a material that doesnt crease , and the suede at the toe , midsole, and back of the shoe, creates a luxury feel for me. Now the scary part!!! The traction for Answer 10 worns out QUICKLY!!! after my 5 test wears the traction feels unexist!! the wave pattern does provide great traction in the beggining but after hardcore playing it will definitly worn out.

鞋的上半部是絕對的耐用的啦,看起來像是用完全不會有摺痕的材料做的,還有腳指部分的 suede,中底,以及鞋的後半部,為我提供了一個超豪華的穿著感,最誇張的一點就是 Answer 10 的鞋底刻痕磨的也太快了吧,經過五次的測試穿著之就沒辦法感覺到任何的抓地力了,波浪紋在剛開始穿著時的確是提供了絕佳的抓地力,但是經過了激烈的戰鬥之後您就再也感覺不到它啦.

LAST NOTE

Answer 10 is a shoe that you wont be dissapointed. if you are looking for a shoe that has a supreme ankle support and a pretty bouncy cushioning, Answer 10 is for you. BUT if you are a crazy die hard slashing , running, and always trying to make you shoes worn out, then Answer 10 is not the shoe you would want to get!!

Answer 10 是一雙不會讓您失望的好球鞋,如果您正在尋找一雙擁有最棒的踝部支撐以及優秀的氣墊反應性的球鞋,Answer 10 就是為您而設計的;但是如果您是一個瘋狂愛好切入,奔跑,以及總是把鞋操的死去活來的籃球員,那我想 Answer 10 應該不會太適合您的.

P.S ALL THE B,C BALLER LET'S ALL STAND TALL AND HAVE OUR OWN 球聚!!!!

Last edited:

u815063

註冊日期
2006-08-07
帖子
回覆: ANSWER 10

水啦水啦!! 其實太久沒看英文真的有差耶!! :kenlu_9:
不過還是感謝囉!!

小木村

註冊日期
2006-07-04
帖子