Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ANSWER 10

superiverson

註冊日期
2006-07-02
帖子
hello every kenluer!!! i am superiverson!!!
i am here to write a review on answer 10!! and please give me any suggestion that could improve my review skills thank you !!
well! no more fooling around now let's get start it !

STATS
height: 171cm
weight: 68kg
how i play ball: slasher a.k.a broke my own ankle

1 ~ 10, 1 the lowest, 10 the highest

Ankle support: 10

I mean let's not joke around!! An iverson shoes with great ankle support( think about the answer 5 and answer 6)?? come on give me a break!! well no doubt! ANSWER 10 must be one of the best ankle supporting shoe on the market right now!! First of all let's talk about how this shoe protects the ankle for a baller like you and me. The TPU plate which locates at back of yout ankle creats a secure fit that locks in your ankle so your foot will not move around like a pair of Chuck Tayler( converse ) and with the additional inner bootie, its like heaven when you walk around with it !! YET the adjustable Pump system gives the shoes a big bonus by having air surrounding you foot ( air bolloon??) so your ankle will unlikely to rollover!! ( well the strap and the zipper didnt create as much support as i thought so i won't really talk about it)
comments: i really like how the pump system help to create a more secure feel for me. I have had many ankle injuries and the first thing i look for a shoes its the ankle support, and answer 10 gives confidence of slashing into the paint without having second thought of rolling over my ankle.

Traction: Indoor(8-), outdoor(unknown)
well !! the shoe does provide pretty good traction on a semi dust indoor floor. The small wave like pattern ( also the ten sign but i doubt that it provide any traction), it does give me the traction that i need to cut into the paint, but sometimes it is really hard to have a pull up jump when you are running at a fast speed. It will make you slip a little , and that will probably delay your jumping and the height that you jump will be reduced!!
outdoor?? i have never tried but trust me !! After like 5 weariings ( at least 2 hr of playing) the traction will definitely be worn out!!

Confort: 9
I think most people have experience the PUMP commercial with a shoe saying "i will fit you untill you love me". well ! i am pretty sure i am in love with my Answer 10! I am not really sure what they use on the inner bootie, but i am pretty sure that it does release the heat from your feet pretty well. You can see little holes on the bootie and the inner bootie is really thin. I think the more holes there are the better they release the heat! also the material that surrounds the ankle( i dont know what it is made but its good ) it doesn't get really wet after like a 2 hr of hardcore bball match, it stays dry the whole 2 hrs of playing, and it doesnt rubb off your skin.

Cushioning: 10
well it may very from people but from my opinion, it provide a nearly same feel as a zoom air unit, but it is a little bit harder than zoom air , but i like how the DMX foam create a firm but yet bounce feel when i am playing. p.s On eastbay they say the use the bulldogs pow as a blueprint of making the botton for the shoe. And it is said to create a better court feel, although i didnt think it did but then it did create better cushioning than i thought it will.

Durability: indoor(7) outdoor(unknown but dont try)
The upper part is extremely durable, it seems to make from a material that doesnt crease , and the suede at the toe , midsole, and back of the shoe, creates a luxury feel for me. Now the scary part!!! The traction for Answer 10 worns out QUICKLY!!! after my 5 test wears the traction feels unexist!! the wave pattern does provide great traction in the beggining but after hardcore playing it will definitly worn out.

LAST NOTE
Answer 10 is a shoe that you wont be dissapointed. if you are looking for a shoe that has a supreme ankle support and a pretty bouncy cushioning, Answer 10 is for you. BUT if you are a crazy die hard slashing , running, and always trying to make you shoes worn out, then Answer 10 is not the shoe you would want to get!!

P.S ALL THE B,C BALLER LET'S ALL STAND TALL AND HAVE OUR OWN 球聚!!!!

Last edited:

squallyo

註冊日期
2006-11-16
帖子
回覆: ANSWER 10

英文的鞋評~~讚啦!
不過有沒有哪位大大可以幫忙翻譯阿...看的好吃力阿!

O'neal 威

註冊日期
2006-07-12
帖子

你好每kenluer!!! 我是superiverson!!! 我在這裡寫回顧在答復10!! 並且請給我能改進我的回顧技能感謝您! 的任一個建議! 井! 沒有無所事事我們現在得到開始它! STATS 高度: 171.cm 重量: 68kg 怎麼我演奏球: slasher 亦稱傷了我自己的腳腕 1 ~ 10, 1 最低, 10 最高 腳腕支持: 10 我意味不讓我們耍笑!! 艾文森鞋子以巨大腳腕support(考慮答復5 和答復6)?? 來在饒了我吧!! 不湧出疑義! 答復10 必須現在是一個最佳的腳腕支持的鞋子在市場上!! 首先所有我們談論怎麼這雙鞋子保護腳腕為一baller 像您和我。找出yout 腳腕creats 後面安全適合鎖在您的腳腕因此您的腳不會移動像一對Chuck Tayler(逆) 和以另外的內在bootie 的TPU 板材, 它的天堂當您走動以它!! 可調整的泵裝置給鞋子大獎金由有空氣圍攏您腳(空氣bolloon??) 如此您的腳腕意志不太可能對大量突然跑氣!! (好皮帶和拉鏈didnt 創造同樣多支持像我認為因此我真正地不會談論它) 評論: 我真正地喜歡怎麼泵裝置幫助創造一更加安全的感覺為我。我有許多腳踝受傷和我尋找鞋子它腳腕支持的第一事, 並且答復10 給信心大幅度削減入油漆沒有要進一步考慮滾動在我的腳腕。 牽引: Indoor(8-), outdoor(unknown) 井!! 鞋子提供相當好牽引在一個半塵土室內地板。小波浪像樣式(還十標誌但我懷疑它提供任一牽引), 它給我我需要切開成油漆的牽引, 但它有時是真正地困難有拔躍遷當您跑以快速的速度。它將使您滑倒一點, 並且那大概將延遲您跳躍和高度您躍遷將被減少!! 室外?? 我審判了但從未信任我!! 以後像5 weariings (至少2 個小時演奏) 牽引確定地將被用完!! Confort: 9 我認為多數人民有經驗泵浦商務與鞋子說"我將適合您您愛我" 的untill 。井! 我是相當肯定的我戀愛了以我的答復10! 我不是真正地肯定的什麼他們使用在內在bootie, 但我是相當肯定的它從您的腳發布熱相當很好。您能看小的孔在bootie 和內在bootie 是真正地稀薄的。我認為更多孔有他們更好發布熱! 並且圍攏ankle(我不知道的材料什麼它被做但它好) 它以後不得到真正地濕像一個2 個小時hardcore bball 比賽, 它停留乾燥整體2 個小時演奏, 和它doesnt rubb 您的皮膚。 緩衝: 10 井它可以非常從人但從我的看法, 它提供和一樣徒升空氣單位, 但它比徒升空氣稍微堅硬的一種幾乎感受, 但我喜歡怎麼DMX 泡沫創造一個企業但彈起感受當我演奏p.s 在eastbay 他們說用途牛頭犬戰俘作為做botton 圖紙為鞋子。並且它說創造一種更好的法院感受, 雖然i didnt 認為它做了但另一方面它比i 被認為它將創造了更好緩衝。 耐久性: indoor(7) outdoor(unknown 但不嘗試) 上部是極端耐久的, 它似乎由doesnt 摺痕, 和絨面革在腳趾, midsole, 和後面鞋子, 創造豪華感受為我的材料做。現在可怕部份!!! 牽引為答復10 worns 快!!! 在我的5 測試佩帶之後牽引感覺unexist!! 波浪樣式提供偉大的牽引在beggining 但在hardcore 演奏它將definitly 用完之後。 前個筆記答復10 是鞋子, 您不會是dissapointed 。如果您尋找有至尊腳腕支持和一相當有彈性緩衝的一雙鞋子, 答復10 是為您。但如果您是一瘋狂的模子堅硬大幅度削減, 跑, 和總設法做您鞋子穿, 然後回答10 不是您會想得到! 的鞋子! P.S 所有B,C BALLER 讓我們所有立場高和有我們自己

O'neal 威

註冊日期
2006-07-12
帖子

小弟用翻譯網站翻的
大家加減看吧!!

O'neal 威

註冊日期
2006-07-12
帖子

我下次會""三思而後行""
我也坦白講 我也看的揮煞煞:kenlu_6:

ray_lai_08

註冊日期
2006-07-15
帖子

ya~~
The Answer 10 is great !!
It's ankle supports are very strong!!
And,the PUMP system really fits your feet~~Very comfortable !!
:kenlu_2:

Gggggas

註冊日期
2007-01-04
帖子
Hey superiverson, I think that was a nice review!
Here's an advice: When you are reviewing a shoe, you get better results by comparing it with other top performance shoes on the market ( T-Mac 6, ZLIV etc ). Otherwise, if you cannot afford buying n' testing with other shoes, I guess experience is all that matters! :kenlu_4:

Anyway, this was a good review. Well done!!!:kenlu_15:

頂部 底部