Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Zoom LeBron IV New pic from retrokid

abt

contributor
註冊日期
2006-06-30
帖子
inf from "retrokid"
Hello:

Sorry for the lateness, but got busy during the weekend. Here are some more Lebron IV pics for everyone to enjoy. Please read through everything, and if you still have questions after, I'll try and answer everything to the best of my ability.

First off, these are SAMPLES. Size 9. I got them from someone last month, and have been playing in them indoors. I also walk around in them, just to break them in a little more. I've worn them for ball three times, and I have worn them 4-5 other times just walking around.

Performance wise? They are good. The arch is a little higher than in previous Lebron models, and I note that because LBJ II and LBJ III are perfect on my feet. The LBJ IV arch is a little weird, but I think that has to do with the insole (see pics below). Plus these are size 9 and I am a true 9.5, so that has something to do with it as well.

The weight isn't unbearable, but it is noticeable when you just hold them in your hand. When you put them on your feet, it's not that heavy. Plus, as soon as you start running around and get into a game, you forget about the weight (at least I do). Other than that, it's a very stable and cushioned shoe. Ankle protection is good, lateral movement is good, outsole grips well. After a few games, the weight did kick in, as well as the heat. The shoe is pretty hot, but nothing unlike the LBJ2 and LBJ3 before it.

Enjoy the pics!

LEBRON IV

Lebron.jpg

Lebron2.jpg

Lebron3.jpg

Lebron7.jpg

Lebron8.jpg

MESH UPPERS: Well, underneath the Foamposite =D

Lebron11.jpg

VELCRO STRAP: Pretty snug, only came off once during play.

Lebron5.jpg

Lebron6.jpg

MIDSOLE: Probably the heaviest element besides Foamposite...

Lebron9.jpg

Lebron10.jpg

INSOLE: Thick. Contoured on the bottom exactly like the outsole. Interesting.

Lebron12.jpg

Lebron13.jpg

Lebron14.jpg

Outsole is interesting, but didn't impede play at all. Carbon fiber plate runs along the bottom, and the outsole has FREE principles.

Lebron4.jpg

Lebron18.jpg

And finally, some pics of them being worn. It always looks weird just sitting there, and sometimes it looks better/worse on someone's feet. I think they look great either way...

Lebron15.jpg

Lebron16.jpg

Lebron17.jpg

That's about it...hope everyone enjoys the pics and is having a safe and awesome 4th of July holiday.

Regards:

A

matt13chang

註冊日期
2006-06-30
帖子
小腿上小飛人的刺青比鞋子還屌:kenlu_15:
看樣子鞋子應該很軟的樣子:kenlu_12:

ALEX16

註冊日期
2006-06-29
帖子