Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AJ III LS Silver/Sports Red-LT GRPT-OR PL

Frankchang

註冊日期
2006-07-21
帖子
回覆: AJ III LS Silver/Sports Red-LT GRPT-OR PL

我沒記錯的話

三代

第一次有JUMPMAN LOGO出現 和 外露式氣墊

而這LOGO牽扯到一段A與N的戰爭

在當年的時空 JORDAN很有可能到A去的

後來還是留在N 也因為這樣 我們今天才有JB

而這LOGO是A到N臥底的設計師設計的

原本已為是很爛的設計 會減低買氣

沒想到卻是一發不可收拾

KENLU有文章有提到 但我找不到......:kenlu_9:

tuna629

註冊日期
2006-07-24
帖子

好吧 只好等我的red fire了:kenlu_9:

大大知道red fire大概在美國什麼時候會出呢

我很怕馬上被掃光 :kenlu_5:

他叫fire red啦...美國是3/24那個禮拜六出
這雙是LS所以賣的比較快也比較貴
Fire red是GR....定價125 也比較容易買到
運氣好的話可能一般footlocker footaction之類的就有啦
不過你行動還是要快一點 美國最近只要是還不錯的jordan都賣的很快
像之前五代的fire red 還有四代的mars 其實都是GR 不過也是一下就賣完了

edtrigger

大魔頭
Staff member
註冊日期
2006-06-22
帖子

我沒記錯的話

三代

第一次有JUMPMAN LOGO出現 和 外露式氣墊

而這LOGO牽扯到一段A與N的戰爭

在當年的時空 JORDAN很有可能到A去的

後來還是留在N 也因為這樣 我們今天才有JB

而這LOGO是A到N臥底的設計師設計的

原本已為是很爛的設計 會減低買氣

沒想到卻是一發不可收拾

KENLU有文章有提到 但我找不到......:kenlu_9:

感謝分享, 不過我記得
不是到A牌
而是Air Jordan 1與Air Jordan 2的設計師Peter Moore邀MJ一起自創品牌

這爛攤子就是丟給坐在Peter Moore隔壁的Tinker處理,

Tinker在與MJ的幾次會面之後, 感受到了MJ對設計的興趣(前兩代MJ其實並無太多的參與)
Tinker的想法是

"I wanted him to think like he was a designer on the project, an equal part of the team"

在很急迫的時間內完成了三代的設計
許多想法如介於短統與高統的型式等等的想法都是由MJ所提出
在準備對MJ簡報三代設計時(當時MJ已經有意要跳槽)
讓Tinker枯等一下午,
精確的來說是Tinker, Phil Knight(NIKE老大), 以及MJ的父母在一個密閉的簡報室內等了四個小時..
而我們的Michael Jordan大哥...是跑去California跟他的跳槽對象一起打高爾夫球.

情勢真是遭透了~

MJ坐下來之後, Tinker開始跟他複習先前討論的細節, 秀一些平面的稿子, 漸漸地, MJ開始上勾, 對這會議感興趣起來, 然後Tinker告訴他, 已經有樣品做好了,

"You Have a shoe already?"

MJ問完的同時, Tinker把蓋在樣品上的黑布掀開, MJ眼中露出的光芒, 嘴上的微笑, 大手不停的把玩sample並提出了一連串配色的建議, Tinker與Phil Knight了解到, 整個局勢已經產生了大逆轉.

之後的, 已經是歷史了...

oushiza

註冊日期
2007-01-29
帖子

難怪昨天經過niketown時一堆人在排隊了
今天去逛也沒看到什麼特別的鞋子
應該被掃光了@@

Frankchang

註冊日期
2006-07-21
帖子

感謝ED大的指正

下次要把文章看清楚點

MILLER31

註冊日期
2006-07-04
帖子

恭喜我們新年都有這雙鞋陪伴囉!:kenlu_2:
作工真的不錯!:kenlu_15:

tap5620

註冊日期
2006-08-01
帖子

請問 三代的傳奇在於??

請教一下 因為等偶懂JORDAN 已經是 12代....

爆裂紋好像是重點:kenlu_2:

還記得罰球線起跳的那次灌籃大賽嗎....

看看咱們老喬的戰靴 :kenlu_11:

ZEK187

contributor
註冊日期
2006-07-03
帖子

感謝分享, 不過我記得
不是到A牌
而是Air Jordan 1與Air Jordan 2的設計師Peter Moore邀MJ一起自創品牌

這爛攤子就是丟給坐在Peter Moore隔壁的Tinker處理,

Tinker在與MJ的幾次會面之後, 感受到了MJ對設計的興趣(前兩代MJ其實並無太多的參與)
Tinker的想法是

"I wanted him to think like he was a designer on the project, an equal part of the team"

在很急迫的時間內完成了三代的設計
許多想法如介於短統與高統的型式等等的想法都是由MJ所提出
在準備對MJ簡報三代設計時(當時MJ已經有意要跳槽)
讓Tinker枯等一下午,
精確的來說是Tinker, Phil Knight(NIKE老大), 以及MJ的父母在一個密閉的簡報室內等了四個小時..
而我們的Michael Jordan大哥...是跑去California跟他的跳槽對象一起打高爾夫球.

情勢真是遭透了~

MJ坐下來之後, Tinker開始跟他複習先前討論的細節, 秀一些平面的稿子, 漸漸地, MJ開始上勾, 對這會議感興趣起來, 然後Tinker告訴他, 已經有樣品做好了,

"You Have a shoe already?"

MJ問完的同時, Tinker把蓋在樣品上的黑布掀開, MJ眼中露出的光芒, 嘴上的微笑, 大手不停的把玩sample並提出了一連串配色的建議, Tinker與Phil Knight了解到, 整個局勢已經產生了大逆轉.

之後的, 已經是歷史了...

The truth is.....................:kenlu_8:

TINKER HATFIELD x BREAKFAST - Interview

[IMGTHUMB="320"]http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/3273/gimagesgroupesnam537rbhac2.jpg[/IMGTHUMB]

作者: Tinker Hatfield:
MJ III – STORIES
The MJ III was a really tricky and difficult project. We only had three weeks to design the sneakers, and for me it was the first time to get a chance to meet Michael.
My first meeting was when I went to visit him in his house, he was playing table tennis against Charles OAKLEY, both of them were incredibly noisy, trash talking each other... Charles was playing very aggressively... I was really impressed by these two huge athletes, sweating and arguing so much… They were close to fight each other for each point… It was impressive.
My second meeting was in Portland : that's the meeting where we decided to choose the elephant skin luxury leather... And then two and half weeks later MJ was in the process to leave NIKE...
So the third meeting was the one I was supposed to show him the first sample of the shoes, which was a real nightmare to do it on time - so many back and forth in China to finally get it… Phil KNIGHT, MJ parents, me and a couple of other NIKE staff were there but not Michael... Nobody knew where he was - actually he was negotiating to leave NIKE for ADIDAS. After waiting for 4 hours, MJ finally came back, he was in a bad mood... Everybody was quiet tense, the future of NIKE was in the balance... I started to present the shoes to him... I started to remind him of the process we had gone though to create these shoes, how much we talked about his life, his tastes etc… He was still in the bad mood... BUT sneakers have some special power, cause when I showed him the shoes, I remember how his face has changed, I remember exactly his face and his reaction when he saw the sample... Then I showed him some drawings... He started getting more interested... Actually that's the power of a good design, the power of shoes and sneakers... He cramped a little smile... This shoes did not look like anything he'd seen before, this was really up to his personality and his soul... He picked it up and looked at it carefully... Within fifteen minutes he was ready to leave and then he was laughing, talking about staying with NIKE... It was a very special day... it affected a lot of people at the end... Phil said that I've saved NIKE... and to be honest I was thinking that too… But when I was working on the MJ XX with Mark, I finally got the true story of MJ non-departure, actually right after the meeting he went on the car park with his dad, and his dad grabbed him and told him “don't do this to me ever again, don't you ever make me wait for 4 hours, without telling me where u are!!! It's unrespectfull for your family and the people who are working hard for you…“ Then he continues and tells him “Don't do it, don't leave NIKE, money is not a guarantee, these people are doing a good work, you don't know what could happen if you leave, nothing is guaranteed over there“… I'm sure my design helped to make Michael stay with NIKE, but for sure his dad saved NIKE more than me !

http://www.bkrw.com/articles.php?i=21

s_genki_s

註冊日期
2007-01-20
帖子

好讚的爆裂紋阿....
不愧是我心中夢寐以求jordan III阿~

u815063

註冊日期
2006-08-07
帖子