Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

20080214 鞋 - my AIR JORDAN 17 story

baccap11

大咖
註冊日期
2006-06-22
帖子
ED,

I really don't remember that I got the shoe for you........I guess I am getting old...........

I still remember Kookies, and those were some good old days. Things were a lot simplier, a lot smoother, and my passion of buying shoes were for sure a lot stronger. However, I guess things will change, and we can't stop that.

My Richmond PE still sits in my closet, and I think I will have to break it out for at least one game at battle ground one when I come back from Ireland. I know it will break just like GPIE's AJ 5, but, at least, it will break on my feet.

Wish I will buy a lot less shoes, wear a lot more of what I currently have, and still keeps my passion for the beautiful desings of AJs.

BAC

edtrigger

大魔頭
Staff member
註冊日期
2006-06-22
帖子
回覆: 20080214 鞋 - my AIR JORDAN 17 story

this is for you, my (old?) friend.

lei3.jpg

lei2.jpg

lei1.jpg

mini6909

註冊日期
2006-07-22
帖子
回覆: Re: 20080214 鞋 - my AIR JORDAN 17 story

ED,

I really don't remember that I got the shoe for you........I guess I am getting old...........

I still remember Kookies, and those were some good old days. Things were a lot simplier, a lot smoother, and my passion of buying shoes were for sure a lot stronger. However, I guess things will change, and we can't stop that.

My Richmond PE still sits in my closet, and I think I will have to break it out for at least one game at battle ground one when I come back from Ireland. I know it will break just like GPIE's AJ 5, but, at least, it will break on my feet.

Wish I will buy a lot less shoes, wear a lot more of what I currently have, and still keeps my passion for the beautiful desings of AJs.

BAC

巨漢(還好不是癡漢....)
期待你的歸國
也期待你的PE
可以在對的時間跟對的場合
壽終正寢...

頂部 底部