Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

聲音,廚房.

JDN11

註冊日期
2006-06-22
帖子
回覆: Re: 聲音,廚房.

作者: baccap11:
1. the price for dinner is very pricy. I paid about 3500 for 2 people. However, it is well worth it.
2. please consider the suggestion from the owner when ordering, because he will put up a nice set of meals for you.
3. this is not a place you can go and talk loud. Bring someone special with you, and have a nice conversation.
4. actually, forget about the price. Just go there, enjoy the food, wine, music, and some quality time for dinner.
mm...I personally totally agree with the point 3...u better go to the library first then go there...

baccap11

大咖
註冊日期
2006-06-22
帖子
Re: 回覆: Re: 聲音,廚房.

作者: JDN11:
mm...I personally totally agree with the point 3...u better go to the library first then go there...

V,

If you could go to the library first, then offer to take the girl there out, I am gonna pay for your dinner.

JDN11

註冊日期
2006-06-22
帖子
回覆: Re: 回覆: Re: 聲音,廚房.

V,

If you could go to the library first, then offer to take the girl there out, I am gonna pay for your dinner.
deal...I won't let u down...

JDN11

註冊日期
2006-06-22
帖子
回覆: Re: 回覆: Re: 聲音,廚房.

作者: voyagedjerry:
等一下!!!
我是來攔胡的................. :kenlu_2:
攔 ur ghost...

I don't think Miss R will let u do that...haha~

Honestly speaking, this is really a nice restaurant (indeed, it's quite pricy...). I planned to go there but was stopped by some accidents...hope this time I could make it!

baccap11

大咖
註冊日期
2006-06-22
帖子
Re: 回覆: Re: 回覆: Re: 聲音,廚房.

作者: voyagedjerry:
等一下!!!
我是來攔胡的................. :kenlu_2:

Jerry a.k.a Mr. Carolina,

Seriousely speaking, you should take Ms. R there sometime, maybe on her birthday, to enjoy some nice food and the whole setting. However, if you want to do that, you better stop buying Jordan first........

Scott

voyagedjerry

註冊日期
2006-06-23
帖子
回覆: Re: 回覆: Re: 回覆: Re: 聲音,廚房.

Jerry a.k.a Mr. Carolina,

Seriousely speaking, you should take Ms. R there sometime, maybe on her birthday, to enjoy some nice food and the whole set...

My name is Jerry a.k.a Mr. Lin(冷)......... :kenlu_9:

Well, thanks for your suggestion...
(Let's see V's library story quietly)

ORANGE

註冊日期
2006-08-30
帖子
回覆: 聲音,廚房.

:kenlu_6:

ED的照片真的是無視防禦力的攻擊

下個月就是和我家老大半年的日子

就去這家八