Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Allen Iverson Retirement Statement

shoebug

註冊日期
2009-02-15
帖子
回覆: Allen Iverson Retirement Statement

For the first time that I can not cope with the news, and I am sitting in my giant Imac and watching this really disappoint statement that Allen Iverson had made....
One of the most respectful player that I had in my life, his accomplishment is as great as Michael Jordan, who won six time of the nba championship, Kobe Bryant the 2009 nba MVP, the different that between the two of my all time favourite players and Allen Iverson is the 96 nba rookie of the year did not have the great support form his teammate, yet he had fought for 13 years......then give up....
I say fuk to the nba managements, you people take the game that I love so much into a commercial game, you guys took away the passion that I was always had.....all you people care is MONEY and how TICKET sales, how sponsor are putting millions in to your pocket....
I think if you want Iverson to stay in any good teams and only pay him 1 dollar for one year, he will love to have that deal ..... but your guys just push too hard and not one ever willing to take the 4 times best player of the year....till I heard this new ...tears dribbling of my eye ...
that is it ....
I will not support NBA ever again like I used to ...and unless it's the game that I love so much ...I will not turn my channel to watch NBA ......wait a second ......NBA ADVERTISEMENTS all the time ....
A I ......you are not just give up the game of basketball ....you give up the people who behind you !!!!:kenlu_7: :kenlu_7: :kenlu_7: :kenlu_7: :kenlu_7: :kenlu_7: :kenlu_7: :kenlu_7: :kenlu_7: :kenlu_7: :kenlu_7:

小木村

註冊日期
2006-07-04
帖子

96年的狀元,居然得此下場~?!

只能感嘆有時候人不得不對現實低頭~~~!!:kenlu_9:

祝福AI~!:kenlu_15:

+輕型飛人-

註冊日期
2006-07-08
帖子

現在44號威廉斯也通過30隊的投票又復出

說穿了 一切都是商機 不退休也是要賺你 退了更是場商要賺

不好意思.無意冒犯

可是你說的應該有和實際情況有出入

williams需要30隊的投票才能復出是上一季的事情.因為它在快艇宣布退役.然後在當季又說要復出.依聯盟規定除遞交意願書之外.還需要30支nba球隊的同意.

理由是退役不滿一年又自己說要復出.這才是原因.而最終約有5-6支球隊投了反對票(也包括快艇).所以當季復出計畫宣告失敗.

那到了新的球季的開始.自然此規定就消除.並不是說任何人在任何時間復出都需要所有隊球的同意

此致.

formula1monza

註冊日期
2007-03-15
帖子

:kenlu_8:
致我的球迷:

我宣佈將從NBA退役。一直以來,我以為當我離開比賽的時候,原因會是我無法再以習慣的方式幫助球隊。然而,事實卻並非如此。

我依然摯愛比賽,想要比賽,我依然有能力。我確信自己仍然可以在最高水準上打球。

離開比賽後,我將能夠更好地陪伴妻子和孩子。我在球場上取得的一切都無法與此相比。我一直在祈禱這一天,並認為這是給我的最大的禮物。

我要感謝REEBOK公司的員工們,感謝你們總是允許我做我自己,感謝你們在我職業生涯的起起伏伏中一直支持我。我在NBA度過了13個美好的賽季,對此我很感恩。

我感謝各個地方的我的球迷,你們在我的整個職業生涯中一直陪伴著我。沒有你們就沒有我。你們一定要知道,我從心底感激你們的支持。謝謝你們!

致Michael Jordan、Magic Johnson、Isiah Thomas、Charles barkley和Larry Bird,你們的比賽使我看到了比賽的魅力,這種感覺將一直留在我的心底。

致我的母親,您鼓勵我、激勵我每天投入比賽,並致我的家人和從一開始就站在我身邊的朋友們。謝謝你們!

致我的中學教練Michael Bailey、喬治城大學的教練John Thompson、Larry Brown教練以及所有我的教練、隊友、管理人、老闆和員工,你們是我職業生涯的組成部分,也謝謝你們!

我想特別感謝孟菲斯的人們。我沒有在主場為你們熱愛的灰熊打一場比賽,但是我想要你們知道我非常感激球隊老闆Michael Heisley給我的這個機會,和你們對我的支持。我祝願孟菲斯灰熊能夠獲得比賽的成功。

最後,致費城:身穿76er球衣的那段時光給我留下了美好的回憶。致費城球迷:謝謝你們。你們的聲音將一直成為我耳邊的樂曲。

上帝保佑你們!

ALLEN IVERSON

看到昨天ESPN世界體育中心的頭條新聞,到現在再讀完這一篇文章,我真的有點哭的衝動...
永遠忘不了NBA 2000-01球季的76ers(東區冠軍,年度最佳教練,最佳第六人,最佳防守球員...),AI(明星賽&年度MVP,得分王...),RBK Answer 4,Playoffs東區各7場的第二輪&冠軍賽,The FINALS Game 1 @LA...
因為盲腸炎開刀躺在醫院病床上看到當天報紙NBA公佈年度MVP - 小艾,那一年我18歲,高三,準備聯考,真的永遠忘不了...

頂部 底部