Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Allen Iverson Retirement Statement

AI3

註冊日期
2009-09-28
帖子
回覆: Allen Iverson Retirement Statement

從尼克隊發佈了它們沒有網羅AI的計畫.我就開始有點擔心AI的下一步.原本是認為AI會休息一個球季...

沒想到~~是直接宣佈退休~:kenlu_9:

心目中的戰神.居然是這樣步出NBA的戰場.情感上我完全不能接受阿....

這幾年看AI的比賽.有很多人批評他退步很多.我真的不這樣認為.

AI當然不再是當年的AI.體能老化也是不爭的事實.(這的確是退步~)可是仔細看比賽.他切入跟買犯規的能力還是犀利~

一場比賽拿個20+分並不難.只是這樣的AI卻吸引不了各隊經理的目光了~

也再不可能有像當年76人隊一般.為他量身打造的球隊出現了.即使是身為AI迷的我.也想像不出到底還有那支球隊適合AI??

不過~~我怎麼會有AI明年會回來的預感~

freemj23cc

註冊日期
2009-02-03
帖子

NOV. 25, 2009
TO ALL OF MY FANS:

I would like to announce my plans to retire from the National Basketball Association. I always thought that when I left the game, it would be because I couldn’t help my team the way that I was accustomed to. However, that is not the case.

I still have tremendous love for the game, the desire to play, and a whole lot left in my tank. I feel strongly that I can still compete at the highest level.

Stepping away from the game will allow me to spend quality time with my wife and kids. This is a reward that far exceeds anything that I’ve ever achieved on the basketball court. I have prayed for this day and I see it as my greatest gift.

I want to thank the people of Reebok International Ltd., for always allowing me to be me and for supporting me my whole career through all the ups and downs. I have enjoyed 13 wonderful seasons in the NBA, and I am grateful.

I want to first acknowledge my fans everywhere, who have been with me throughout my entire career. Without you, there would be no me. You should all know that I appreciate your support from the bottom of my heart. Thank you!

To Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Isiah Thomas, Charles Barkley and Larry Bird, you guys gave me the vision to play the game that will be forever in my heart.

To my Mom, who encouraged and inspired me to play every day, and to all of my family and friends who stood by me from the beginning. Thank you!

To my high school coach, Michael Bailey, Coach John Thompson at Georgetown University, Coach Larry Brown and to all of my other coaches, teammates, administrators, owners and staff who’ve been a part of my career, Thank you as well!

I’d like to give a special thanks to the people of Memphis. I never played a home game for your beloved Grizzlies, but I want you to know how much I appreciate the opportunity given me by a great owner in Michael Heisley, and the support of the city. I wish the Memphis Grizzlies’ organization all of the success that the game has to offer.

And finally, to the city of Philadelphia: I have wonderful memories of my days in a Sixers’ uniform. To Philly fans, thank you. Your voice will always be music to my ears.

God Bless all of you,

ALLEN IVERSON

<object width="640" height="480" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="ESPN_VIDEO" data="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" allowNetworking="all"><param name="movie" value="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="opaque"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"/><param name="flashVars" value="id=4690317"/></object>

via stephena

"千山萬水我獨行""戰神精神不死..."相信會再現NBA:kenlu_4:
休息是修行是下一階段的開始:kenlu_15: 加油 ALLEN IVERSON:kenlu_2:

RabbitFoot

註冊日期
2006-08-19
帖子

真的可惜了
迷幻的步伐廣告還在我心中打轉
如今他卻不甘定位而退休
一代戰神終將歸隱