Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ZK4-POP Review (第一次寫鞋評, 請見諒)

dwade03

註冊日期
2007-10-12
帖子
First, I just want to apologize for having to write this review in English. I am not very good at typing Chinese and it would take me way too long to type up a review in Chinese.
So, here we go.

ZK4 - Playoff Pack
1.身高: 172cm
2.體重: 66kg
3.穿鞋習慣: I'm basically a (not very good) jump shooter who does occasional (very slow) drives to the basket. Oh, and I enjoy playing defense.

評分從1~10, 10是最高分
請分以下項目評分

1. 踝部支撐(Ankle Support): 鞋身對腳踝包覆性及支撐性的評比
8/10
When I first learned of the Zoom Kobe 4's, I was a bit concerned mainly because the shoes are low cut. I have had some bad ankle injuries in the past. So, ankle support has always been a top priority for me. As a result, I was kind of reluctant in getting myself a pair of ZK4 (in addition to the fact that the sizes run out so fast at shoe stores). However, over time, I have heard some wonderful things about the ZK4s from my friends. So, I copped myself a pair of the Playoff Pack version when they came out.
I have to say, when I tried them on, I was amazed at how secure they feel around my ankles.
The foamed collar of the shoes really gives that added stability to the ankles (the foam kind of molds around your ankle if you tie up the shoe laces right) and keeps ur ankles from shifting. Also, the flywire technology Nike used in the upper of the shoes allows my feet to be truly locked down, preventing unnecessary movements of feet in the shoes, minimizing the risk of turning ankles.
So, for a low-cut shoe, ZK4 was beyond expectations for me.

2. 抓地力(Traction): 外底對抓地力評比, 別忘了指出在什麼場地上的測試
9.5/10
I think Traction is one of the strong points of the ZK4 in addition to its light weight. My previous shoes were the ZK3 and the ZK3s needed constant cleaning of the sole during games to prevent me from slipping. In the case of the ZK4s, the traction was phenomenal. I play in indoor courts and the outsole sticks to the hardwood like glue. I rarely had to wipe the sole during games. I think this added traction helps with keeping the feet stable and lowering chances of ankle or other types of injuries.

3. 舒適度(Comfort): 氣墊的避震效果, 鞋身的透氣性, 足弓會不會太高, 穿久了會不會不適....etc
9.5/10 (during the first 4 or 5 wearings) 8/10 (after the first 4 or 5 wearings)
Now, I gave the comfort area two scores for the following reason. The front of the shoes is equipped with the Lunarfoam technology. Personally, I don't really like it and would prefer Zoom Air over it any day. The problem of the Lunar Foam lies with its longevity. The foam feels all nice and cushiony during the first 4 or 5 wearings. After that, the foam feels like it's been flattened or something and the forefoot feels stiffer and not as comfortable. I hope Nike would replace the foam with zoom air. I know their goal was to cut down weight, but i really doubt the weight difference between lunar foam and zoom air is really that noticeable.
As for the breathability of the shoes, it's great. The tongue of the shoes are full of perforations. They really help keep your feet cool and dry during games and allow the use of materials like the flywire that are not so breathable.
Also, I have heard some problems people have had with the sizing of the shoes. Personally, i have not had to go up a size or something since my feet are on the narrower side. But, if you have wide feet, then you would want to consider going up half a size or something. The Zk4s are designed to fit tighter to compensate for the loss of stability by going low cut.

4. 反應性(Responsiveness): 氣墊的避震效果會否帶來反應不佳的後果? 鞋底設計及鞋身設計讓你在場上移動的速度有影響嗎? 整體設計給人的感覺.
9/10
The enhanced traction really helps with the responsiveness of the shoes. It eliminates unnecessary movements and allows you to take the first step that much faster.
Also, the shoes are built low. So, you would feel closer to the floor --> therefore, more responsive.

5. 耐用性(Durability): 這自然是要評論鞋子耐不耐操囉! 別忘了你常穿去的場地作簡單描述.
I use the shoes at indoor courts and I've worn them for about 8 times or so. The outsole does not really look worn and the upper seems fine other than crevices here and there.
I have heard that the ZK4s don't last long on outdoor courts. So, I am going the leave the scoring in this area open.

6. 重量(Weight): 能夠的話, 量量鞋子的重量, 並對其作簡單的評分即可
10/10
Nothing more needed to be said. They are the lightest basketball shoes out there.

7. 總評(Overall): 簡單的作個結論及總評分(還是1~10分,不是加總)
9/10
Overall, a high performing shoe.
Pros: Very light, great traction, surprising ankle support, not very expensive, look nice, new technology
Cons: lunar foam short-lived, may feel tight at first, durability on outdoor courts.

edogaktop

註冊日期
2009-05-18
帖子
回覆: ZK4-POP Review (第一次寫鞋評, 請見諒)

謝謝分享! 沒有圖嗎?

布萊恩9

註冊日期
2008-07-26
帖子

thanx for sharing! keep up the good work!!

KBryant

註冊日期
2006-10-21
帖子

第一次看英文鞋評, 看不懂~~請見諒:kenlu_3:
自己英文不好的問題

但還是要猛推:kenlu_15:

sufu

註冊日期
2007-01-11
帖子

感謝您的鞋評 :kenlu_15:
剛看到你說自己是 jump shooter...讓我想到 Barkley說的..
you don't live by jump shot, you die by jump shots...(他常說這種X話) lol
you should definitely drive more as you are around 5-7.
attack the basket!!!
By the way, I love DEFENSE TOO :kenlu_2:

dwade03

註冊日期
2007-10-12
帖子
第一次看英文鞋評, 看不懂~~請見諒:kenlu_3:
自己英文不好的問題

但還是要猛推:kenlu_15:

不好意思..:kenlu_3: 我會多練練我的中文打字的 haha.

感謝您的鞋評 :kenlu_15:
剛看到你說自己是 jump shooter...讓我想到 Barkley說的..
you don't live by jump shot, you die by jump shots...(他常說這種X話) lol
you should definitely drive more as you are around 5-7.
attack the basket!!!
By the way, I love DEFENSE TOO :kenlu_2:

haha...yea, i'm working on my drives. but yea, i hate being short LOL

謝謝分享! 沒有圖嗎?

Sorry, 不會 po *.. 還有, 要怎樣才可以同時回復一個以上的comments??

Last edited by a moderator:

嘴賤的死胖子

註冊日期
2006-07-21
帖子

感謝原PO的分享, 有機會很想試試看這雙旗艦鞋款:kenlu_15:
其實我有點懷疑原PO感覺到踩平的Lunarfoam 其實是誤將內底當中底:kenlu_10:
不然穿個四五次就平掉, 照原PO的身高體重來算, 除非施主是練大力金剛腳, 不然連當兵用的小白豹(普通EVA中底)都沒這麼不耐用?!?!

dwade03

註冊日期
2007-10-12
帖子

感謝原PO的分享, 有機會很想試試看這雙旗艦鞋款:kenlu_15:
其實我有點懷疑原PO感覺到踩平的Lunarfoam 其實是誤將內底當中底:kenlu_10:
不然穿個四五次就平掉, 照原PO的身高體重來算, 除非施主是練大力金剛腳, 不然連當兵用的小白豹(普通EVA中底)都沒這麼不耐用?!?!

我說踩平了可能有點誇大了...不過lunarfoam的避震效果卻實會隨著穿著次數的增加而變差
抱歉誤導了您! :kenlu_3:

goinghome

註冊日期
2008-09-13
帖子

Thanks for the sharing and evaluation.
KB IV is really a good pair and worth having.
Wearing is believing is the comment I would like to give.
Thanks again!

穿過就知道就是小弟穿過KB IV之後的評語.
真的不只是好看而已...

頂部 底部