Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[B's corner] Big man meets Kobe 4

baccap11

大咖
註冊日期
2006-06-22
帖子
Well, to make the long story short, I have got the Kobe 4 for at least for two months already, and have worn it on court once, as well as getting it to the gym to my work out session. However, since I have been busy traveling, I did not have a chance to sit down to do this review. Anyway, I am going to get this thing done in stages ASAP......

Hang in there guys.....I am pretty sure all you want to read a big guy wearing shoes made for shooting guard :kenlu_4:

baccap11

大咖
註冊日期
2006-06-22
帖子
First Chapter - Flywire? Hyperdunk?

You guys know I have a lot of shoes to pick and choose whenever I need to play basketball on Sunday night. Before Kobe 4, my most recent love is actually Hyperdunk. It is light weighted, and the shock absorbtion provided by zoom air is superb! On the other hand, I have to admit that I have doubts about flywire at the very beginning; however, once I got to wear the hyperduck on court, I was impressed by the overall support provided by flywire. In general, I just wanted to say that I think hyperdunk is probably the best shoes Nike put out in recent years.

Then, I got this pair of Kobe 4 on my side. When I took out the shoes from the box, I immediatly noticed the flywire on the side. That is almost like having a comfort food after a hard working day, it makes me feel relieved, because I know I will get good support from this.

Foamposite

contributor
註冊日期
2006-12-16
帖子
回覆: [B's corner] Big man meets Kobe 4

I don't even know you like Hyperdunk that much. Yes. Hyperdunk is amazing!

頂部 底部