Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are you kidding ?! --- Jason Kidd簽約匹克PEAK

baccap11

大咖
註冊日期
2006-06-22
帖子
Very interesting news.

Let's look into this from several points of view. Of course, you can disagree with me:

1. Kidd is old, and he only has a few years left in his career. Chances are, Nike was not willing to give him a big contract anymore. If that is the case, Kidd would definitely go with a brand that is willing to pay; in this case, it is Peak.

2. Nike is not going to lose too much. I mean, without Kidd's logo, Zoom Flight is still go to sell, simply because it is a good pair of shoes. In addition, just think how many times Nike had retroed this shoe in the past. If Nike can put out a better shoe (i.e. Hyperdunk? Zoom Brave? Zoom BB?), what is the point of keep the old line?

3. I don't know anything about Peak; however, they definitely put themselves out there on the map. Nike started selling shoes for Asics, and copied their running shoes for years. It is that in this day and age, people pay more attention to copy right. The bottom line is, at least, they are willing to try to put the brand of in the world. Where is our brand??

Good deal or bad deal, it is just different perception. For us, it is probably a bad one. For Kidd, if he can count the money happily in his chair, why not?

cgh12089

註冊日期
2008-08-18
帖子
回覆: Are you kidding ?! --- Jason Kidd簽約匹克PEAK

PEAK也真够衰 花了大价钱 买了KANLU一堆人士辱骂 真是有够。。。。。。
以后要花钱得先想好后果 我觉得还是先把鞋子做好再来搞代言 要做好鞋子不只是生产工艺上跟上去 设计也很重要 要不搞出来又是个高等仿冒品。

抄襲就抄襲
哪來的"高等"仿冒品之說...
格調真高

ho790927

註冊日期
2006-12-19
帖子

痛心疾首.............

pegnumum

註冊日期
2008-05-31
帖子

若基德要與批克簽約
還不如找我簽
我的設計都比他有創意〈因為不會抄襲〉XDXDXDXDXDXD

deathcyth

註冊日期
2006-06-27
帖子

Peak?

being like fake...

看來我那雙高中時買的Air Zoom Kidd II 要好好保存了...

heartnsoul

註冊日期
2006-06-30
帖子
回覆: Re: Are you kidding ?! --- Jason Kidd簽約匹克PEAK

Very interesting news.

Let's look into this from several points of view. Of course, you can disagree with me:

1. Kidd is old, and he only has a few years left in his career. Chances are, Nike was not willing to give him a big contract anymore. If that is the case, Kidd would definitely go with a brand that is willing to pay; in this case, it is Peak.

2. Nike is not going to lose too much. I mean, without Kidd's logo, Zoom Flight is still go to sell, simply because it is a good pair of shoes. In addition, just think how many times Nike had retroed this shoe in the past. If Nike can put out a better shoe (i.e. Hyperdunk? Zoom Brave? Zoom BB?), what is the point of keep the old line?

3. I don't know anything about Peak; however, they definitely put themselves out there on the map. Nike started selling shoes for Asics, and copied their running shoes for years. It is that in this day and age, people pay more attention to copy right. The bottom line is, at least, they are willing to try to put the brand of in the world. Where is our brand??

Good deal or bad deal, it is just different perception. For us, it is probably a bad one. For Kidd, if he can count the money happily in his chair, why not?

Great reply with correct points of view -- only money talks, NIKE support to J.Kidd since his teenage is business, all the retro shoes is about business, making shoes for Asics before is about business, creating new techology on new shoe model for coming stars and "retire" the older player which might have less and less marketing valve is business, all the same, that's how they live, same as Peak, all about profit and marketing.

Let's said that Penny couldn't play for Miami this season might was a good things for all KENLU fans, if Penny keep appeared on highlights of SPORTCENTER, probadly we would have another Conference of ANITA and Penny...who knows?

tap5620

註冊日期
2006-08-01
帖子

也沒啥好憤慨的
錢端上來,豈有不拿的道理
(但是我應該還是會留在NIKE)

畢竟小孩也打滾了這麼久了
換廠牌對他根本沒差多少,還反而多出更多米金

假如今天是挖他離開nba,那他才會考慮考慮

azure27014