Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SNEAKER SPOTS IN CHINA!

Jordan_LB23

註冊日期
2007-07-05
帖子
Hi im sorry im new and im not sure where to post this. I only understand english sorrry.

Anyways im in vacation in china right now and I was in shanghai for a bit. Now I am in guangzhou I was wondering where all the good sneaker spots in guangzhou is. Im mainly looking for Air jordans and LeBrons. Also where is the Jordan Brand store located in guangzhou? Also i wil be going to hongkong soon aswell where are the sneaker spots there besides sneaker street in mongkok?

Jordan_LB23

註冊日期
2007-07-05
帖子
回覆: SNEAKER SPOTS IN CHINA!

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!

Im in guangzhou right now I went to update mall and i saw a few stores with some older Jordans there, such as DMPs, oly VIis, flint XIIIs.

the DMPs were 7000 rmb
Oly VIis were 1099 rmb
flint XIIis were 1299 rmb

Are those stores real? The shoes looked real but i didnt buy anything cause I didnt wanna take any risks. Also if i buy something from those stores would i be able to get a refund if i wanted to? HELP PLEASE THX.

JDN11

註冊日期
2006-06-22
帖子
回覆: SNEAKER SPOTS IN CHINA!

Hey dude,

I strongly suggest you visiting HK-Kicks.com for more info since ppl here mainly study TW markets. Below please find the link:

http://www.hk-kicks.com/index.php

Enjoy it!

BR

JDN11

頂部 底部